TDI is looking for a motivated Project Manager to join our growing team. The successful candidate will serve as project manager for multiple concurrent SaaS projects, including implementations, that vary in size and scope covering TDI’s internal and outward-facing Salesforce.com (SFDC) products. This role is a key part of a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, focused on delivering a growing suite of SaaS solutions.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements; oversee program execution including project scheduling and timely delivery.
- Leads discovery sessions and requirements gathering in concert with Business Analysts to understand client processes, legacy systems and data, configuration specifications, and customization requirements.
- Defines project scope, and develops detailed project plans prior to and following project launch.
- Develops documentation of client requirements, including workflow diagrams, form drafts schedule and milestone documents.
- Provides timely, clear and concise, complete communications to clients and internal leadership.
- Communicates with clients and technical team members to design cohesive and scalable project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of discovery, development, testing and deployment.
- Assesses program risks, anticipates challenges, and manages project issues to closure.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation to outline the project Scope, Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule.
- Coordinates, leads, and manages meetings and collaboration sessions.
Desired Skills & Knowledge
- 3+ years software project management experience, preferably consisting of:
- B2B industry
- Salesforce (SFDC) projects, especially leveraging Communities
- Implementation of SaaS solutions
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to understand complex concepts and deconstruct them into smaller understandable bodies of work.
- Proven ability to lead customer engagements.
- Strong ownership, bias for action and willingness to role-up your sleeves.
- Flexibility to work with remote team across global time zones and among multiple competing and shifting priorities.
- Ability to provide structure in an unstructured and rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work effectively between business and technical stakeholders.
- Desire to work in a growth-oriented, entrepreneurial, and consultative environment
- Organization/project planning, time management, and change management skills.
- Knowledge of Agile system development lifecycle and DevOps methodologies.
- Software including Jira, Confluence, GitHub, Office 365 (MS Project, Excel, Word).
- Knowledge of corporate compliance, particularly anti-corruption (FCPA), due diligence, and third-party risk management, a strong advantage.
- PMI-PMP certification, a strong advantage.
TDI is a strategic advisory and risk intelligence firm that helps multinational organizations more effectively manage commercial, regulatory, and reputational risk. We deliver a decisive information advantage to our clients through advisory services, due diligence and investigations, and a best-in-class analytics suite that dramatically increases efficiency and provides critical insights. Founded in 1999, TDI’s unique blend of commercial, intelligence, and technology experience allows us to understand and evaluate people, assets, and transactions within their broader political and commercial context.
Global Insight. Actionable Intelligence.
TDI is committed to equal opportunity employment. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, gender identity, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, age, disability or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.